Hello The Place Gym BKK & TK Member,
Thank you for your patience and well wishes over this past several weeks. We are happy to announce that we will back to reopen our club on Monday 28th December 2020. It goes without saying that this comes as tremendous relief for all of us. We have missed you and can't wait to welcome you back.
The Place Gym BKK & TK will be open normal:
Monday – Friday: 6 am – 9:30 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 6 am – 9 pm
During this period we will increase the safety measures, enhance our sanitization protocols.
GX Class Booking are compulsory 2 hours prior to the class. GX schedule will be updated shortly. Below is important information for new normal at The Place Gym:
(Re-opening Enhanced Safety and Precautionary Measures)
Your safety is our top priority. We are focused on ensuring that The Place Gym's environment and facilities are maintained at the highest possible standards of hygiene. One of our steps to measure is fill Health Declarations Form and bring to the club.
GX Class Booking and Capacity:
- Each member will be allowed max two advance booking of a preferred (slot) per day 2 hours prior the class. This can either be general access to a group exercise / spinning class / yoga class / SGT class which you can book through call directly or register at the front desk.
- For personal training sessions, please speak to your Personal Trainer.
Safety and Hygiene:
- Everyone is required to wear their own mask as default before enter the club. Masks is not compulsory while inside the gym.
- All our staff are required to wear a mask at work.
- Anyone whose temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees will be denied entry and requested to visit a doctor. The Place Gym retains the right to refuse entry to anyone who appears unwell or who is deemed to pose a threat to the safety of our environment.
- Hands must be sanitized upon entry to the gym floor
- 1.5-meter distance maintained between individuals in common areas including changing rooms and lounge areas whilst waiting for class
- 1.5-meter distance maintained between members in group exercise, yoga classes with a limited slot depend on studio.
- 1.5-meter distance between individuals maintained within demarcations on the floor for general exercise in the gym
- Continued high frequency of disinfecting to ensure optimal safety in all locations with thorough cleaning between each pre-set access (slot), group fitness and yoga class to prepare for the next group of members
- Equipment sharing will be wiped down and disinfected after each use
- Yoga blocks and mats will be wiped down and disinfected after each class
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations throughout the facilities, disinfectant kit will be provided specifically for members to use
- Member are required to leave their equipment after usage (only applied to GX class, yoga class, SGT class)
For the well-being of our community, we also recommend that you protect yourself with maximum standards of personal hygiene:
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- If you are feeling unwell with any symptoms of fever, flu or respiratory problems, please consult a doctor and declare to us by using The Health Declaration Form.
- Avoid touching your face, in particular your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
For additional questions, please send us a message to:
Facebook Page (The Place Fitness Center)
With everyone’s health and welfare in mind, we are closely monitoring the situation and will incorporate additional measures and reinforcements as required.
Thank you for your patience and continue support.
We are very excited! See you on Monday!